Golden Triangle Tour India
If you are ready for an exciting tour of Golden Triangle Tour India. For those hearing the term for the first time, the Golden Triangle tour includes three of the country’s historical and culturally rich gems, Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra. Here in this article, we talk about unique things to do on your Golden Triangle Tour India.
Unique Things To Do On Golden Triangle Tour India
A Hot Air Balloon Ride In Jaipur Is Highly Recommended On Your Golden Triangle Tour
Experiencing a place from the sky has a completely different appeal. The experience of exploring Jaipur’s fairytale forts and palaces in a hot air balloon is a must-do in the Golden Triangle. Also, you can include this thing on your Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Package.
- If you want to do something romantic with your partner, this is one of the best activities.
- Enjoy the thrill of a hot air balloon ride over historic sites and beautiful desert landscapes.
- Ideal setting for a great photograph.
Elephant Farm In Jaipur
Relax with majestic tusks on the magnificent elephant ride, we can say elephant safari in Jaipur. In addition, you can also take a walk with an elephant and interact with these friendly mammals on the farm.
- Learn the wonderful art of painting elephants.
after marveling at the magnificent allure of the white marble Taj Mahal. As a result, of Agra Fort and other monuments, one must head to the city’s famous food scene.
- Try more than 50 varieties of delicious local chaats at various chaat shops throughout the city.
- Agra the Mughal city is famous for its delicious ‘Petha’, a delicious dessert made from pumpkin dipped in sugar syrup.
Fatehpur Sikri Is Highly Recommended On Your Golden Triangle Tour
If you want to explore the most prominent Agra. As a result, Fatehpur Sikri reflects the same charm and magnificent architecture and the fascinating site of the Mughal Empire.
- Do you know Fatehpur Sikri is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore this ancient city decorated with intricate and detailed carvings and designs.
- Also, vacation the colorful town market at Fatehpur Sikri.
Trip To Delhi
As a result, ‘Dil walon ki Dilli’ Delhi is truly a world of its own. In addition, there is a lot of history in each street. So, plan a walking tour of Delhi and experience the real charm of this place.
- Take pleasure in the charm of Jama Masjid and the Delhi area.
- Shop for woolen fabrics, clothing, artifacts, crafts, books, and unusual items at the charming markets.
Shop In Delhi
Delhi is a shopping paradise and no holiday is complete without shopping. You can buy beautiful handicrafts, clothes, handicrafts, and art objects in various markets in the capital.
- You can buy books at Kamla Nagar market, Sarojini clothing market, and Paharganj market.
- Visit Delhi Haati for handicrafts, food, and handicrafts from all states of the country.
- Try the food stalls at these markets.
Also read: How Tall Is Levi Ackerman Height In Feet?